(These authentic Chinese Cuisine choices are a supplement to the lunch, dinner menus, and carry-out menus)
Served with Soup, Hot Tea, White Rice or Brown Rice.
Dine in: Lunch $7.75 Dinner $13.25 (with ice cream dessert)
Carry Out: small $7.25 large $12.50
Caption: R. Beef with Broccoli and Sweet Walnut Chicken
L. Authentic Chinese Menu
- Beef Chow Fun–Most popular Cantonese rice noodle dish in Hong Kong. Tender beef stir-fried with strips of vegetable, bean sprout, and chives in special soy sauce.
- Seafood Pan Fried Noodle–A thin Chinese egg noodle, pan-fried to golden brown, topped with a mouth watering sauce and scallop, shrimp, crab meat, lobster meat and Chinese vegetable.
- Singapore Vermicille–Special kind of rice noodle stir-fried with curry, chicken, shrimp, roast pork, strip of vegetable, and bean sprouts.
- Fried Fillet in Hot Pot–Fish fillet with bean curd, Chinese mushroom & vegetables in ginger sauce.
- Sauteed Spicy Shrimps–Deep fried shrimps sauteed with spicy salt and served over bed of crispy rice noodles. Substitute squid or fish fillet.
- Beef Stew in Hot Pot–Chinese style beef stew with fried beancake, fresh beancurd, Chinese mushroom, and vegetables stewed in hot pot.
- Steamed Fish Fillet–With ginger and onion in special soy sauce.
- Assorted Seafood in Hot Pot–Assorted seafood with fresh beancake, Chinese mushroom and vegetables in hot pot.
- Stir-Fry Fish Fillet–With peapods, Chinese mushroom, ginger, and onion.
- Fish Fillet in Spicy Sauce–With fresh bean cake, bean curd, peapods, and napa in spicy sauce.
- Vegetarian Buddha Delight–With fresh beancake, beancurd and vegetables over bean thread.
- Sauteed Soy Sauce Noodle–Thin Egg Noodle sauteed with Chinese Mushroom, chives, strip of vegetable and bean sprouts in special soy sauce.
- Beef Tender over Chinese Broccoli–Sauteed tender beef on top of fresh Chinese broccoli.
- Young Chow Fried Rice–Chinese style fried rice with roast pork, shrimp, pea, and green beans.
- Sweet Walnut Shrimps–Lightly breaded shrimp with sweet walnut and tasty sweet sauce.
- Chicken Strips with Teriyaki Sauce–Slightly breaded chicken with teriyaki sauce, topped with sesame, and crowned with broccoli.
- Garlic Flavor Chicken–Lightly breaded chicken strips stir-fried with minced garlic and onions.
- Sweet Walnut Chicken–Fried chicken strips with with sweet walnuts and tasty sweet sauce.
- Seafood Delight–Lightly breaded lobster, shrimp, krab meat, scallops and breaded fillet with vegetables in brown sauce served on sizzling platter.
- Oceania Special Chow Mein–Lobster shrimp and chicken with mixed vegetables over pan-fried noodles. Lo Mein is also available.
- Bourbon Chicken